Friday, January 25, 2013

Guest Designer for Lady Anne's Jan/Feb challenge

 
Hello everyone! I am so honored to be the Guest Designer of Lady Anne's Jan/Feb challenge.  We are sponsored this month by

Guylou's Inimitability

 
I have chosen to use this fabulous "Cat in the Window" Image for my Card today. I found this awesome tutorial on Splitcoaststampers for "Mini Blinds" and i just knew that my Cat Window would need those. 
 
Here is my Card

 

 
Misc... used to Create
 
Digital image-Cat in the Window-Guylous
Copic markers
Cardstock
Blind paper--K and company
Crystal Lacquer
Ribbon for Blinds
Scalloped border punch-Stampin'up
 Sentiment-Rub on
 
Challenges that i'd like to enter
 
 Fab n Funky #155 Favorite color combo
Paper Pretties #23 New Technique
Tuesday Throwdown #131 Furry Friends
Artistic Inspirations More than one fold/Anything (blinds)
Cupcake Craft Make a Scene
Make it Monday Anything goes
Delightful challenge-"thinking of you
My Heart Pieces thinking of you
Simply Create #18 Anything goes

Have a wonderful Weekend!

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card.thank you for joining us at My Heart Pieces challenge this fortnight. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. me gusto mucho es original y diferente

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring and I like the layout of the card, the curtain is really clever! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mini blinds are brilliant!!! I'm so glad you shared this at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the GDT! And I love the card--such a clever design! Love the image, colors, & die cuts, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute little scene you have created here, very creative. Congrats on your well deserved gdt spot.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! This is gorgeous, gorgeous image and colouring and what fabulous blinds, they look fantastic!!...
    Thank you for sharing with us this week at 'Make it Monday'...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card and a really fab scene you have created, love how you've pulled it all together and the reveal after the blind is raised...very clever design. Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Cupcake :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely idea using paper to make blinds, I might have to borrow that idea :) Thank you for playing with us this week @ Fab 'n Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is stunning thanks for joining us at artistic inspirations and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - those blinds are great!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for our Furry Friends Challenge - hope you can play along with us again soon!

    Hugs

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my what a darling kitty image!! Love your gorgeous window design with him too!! So clever! :) Thanks for playing along with us at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenges! Hope you will join us again next week and good luck! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous original idea - and a cat too! - I just love this thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cool card love the shade. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute. I love the curtains. It's such a wonderful detail. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the design of your card. Thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges
    Denise

    ReplyDelete